Without it, it would be challenging at best to produce best-in-class curriculum and assessments. Because of this, we’ve created the edInsight Data Dashboard™ – an advanced data analysis tool that provides comprehensive, relevant and up-to-date information to teachers, principals, and administrators via an intuitive web-based interface. The Data Dashboard automatically assembles your educational data so you can execute insightful data driven instruction.
The Data Dashboard also:
- Provides teachers and administrators with the right data at the right time
- Provides an easy to understand format that targets the students without the need to write complex queries
- Collects both educational and behavior data to assess the whole student
- Helps identify at-risk students (RTI/MTSS)
- Automatically collects and transfers data daily from multiple Sources – including, but not limited to, your SIS, state test data files and assessment data sources
- Allows you to create custom reporting that fits your individual needs
- Using the Early Warning System, created with the help of Dr. Donovan Mann at Conestoga Valley SD and Better High Schools, districts can pinpoint students who are in danger of academic concern and failure
- The edInsight Data Dashboard is a complete educational data warehouse that is both graphical and permission based which enables your staff to spot trends and do big-picture data analysis. Teachers, principals, and administrators can view detailed personalized student performance information, via the Web, at the individual student level, class level, grade level, building level, district level and custom focus group level.