The edInsight Curriculum Management System (CMS) is a comprehensive, easy-to-use online tool for managing curriculum design and delivery through all stages of the curriculum lifecycle. edInsight’s flexible configuration enables a district to follow any curriculum methodology. Configure the tool to use the backward design process or set it up to follow your own custom curriculum procedures.
The CMS also:
- Provides a place for tailored student learning experiences and solutions & targeted remediation strategies or each point, standard, or anchor on state assessments
- Ties curriculum units and objectives to state standards and anchors
- Allows you to document and share best practices
- Allows you to build, share and analyze curriculum and assessments while aligning them to state standards
- Allows you to create custom lessons directly from the curriculum and route them in the approval process
- Gives staff access to a resource library of best-practices integrated into the curriculum and lesson planner tools including exercise and homework assignments, tests, exams and local assessments and curriculum mapped to your state standards