What is an Instructional Management System?
The IMS integrates information into one system to provide a holistic view of student information to drive district decisions, classroom instruction and personalization of student learning.
- Data Dashboards & Analytics
- Curriculum Management and Lesson Planning
- RTI/MTSS Management, Tiering and Tracking
- Assessment Builder to identify standards mastery and student strengths and needs
Why is the edInsight Student Performance Suite IMS critical in our current educational environment?
- Analytics to help understand how the time lost in the classroom has impacted student mastery of specific eligible content
- Limit the influx of students in need of special services by moving your RTI/MTSS program into a digital environment
- Pre-built Assessments and content designed for PA schools and aligned to PA Core Eligible Content
We offer on-going coaching and professional development that is personalized to meet the districts needs and gaps based upon state mandates and initiatives. Now more than ever, every educator is facing new challenges with lost instructional time being one of the top and most consequential issues. But this isn’t new information to you. You’re constantly reinventing – making more from less. We understand and are making every effort to be sure that we make your in- and out- of classroom lives easier.
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, edInsight delivers transformational solutions that personalize and accelerate student learning. We partner with progressive educators to pursue a vision for high performing 21st century schools where all students have the opportunity to reach their full academic potential.
Our goals are to simplify and organize data so schools have a more holistic view of student performance and harness that clarity for new insights that drive curriculum enhancements, differentiated instruction, assessment processes, and intervention strategies.