The Essential Guide to K12 Data Analysis white paper will explain the various data analysis systems available and the advantages and disadvantages of each. Included is the process your district needs to follow to determine if you need a system and if you do the step by step approach to selecting a data system and negotiating with the vendor.
- Why your district needs a data analysis system
- What type of data system works best for your district
- A series of questions to ask vendors in order to make a good selection decision
- A guideline of how to setup the data analysis procurement process
- Negotiating tips to deal with vendors
- A sample Data System RFP that you can adjust for your own district’s needs
This white paper will help guide your district through a complex process helping to make sure proper due diligence was done and a data informed selection was made.
Fill out form to get access to download.